I. General information.
1. The polandconcept.pl operator is ICP Group Spółka Akcyjna: Al. Wilanowska 303a, 02-665 Warszawa, XIII Economic Department Regional Court for the capital city of Warsaw, KRS 0000398701, NIP 521 342 56 25, Regon 140887871
2. This service executes functions of procuring information on users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a) Through information voluntarily entered into the forms.
b) Through saving cookie files on the end devices.
c) Through gathering www server logs by the Netart hosting operator functioning under the addres: www.netart.pl.
II Information in the forms.
1. The service gathers voluntarily provided information.
2. The service may further save information on connection parameters (time mark, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not provided to any third parties without consent of the user.
4. Data provided in the form may constitute a collection of potential clients registered by the Service Operator in a register run by the General Inspector of Sensitive Data Protection.
5. Data provided in the form are processes for the purposes resulting from the function of a given form, e.g. to handle a service request or business contact.
6. Data provided in forms may be provided to third parties executing technical aspects of some services – particularly regarding information on owners of a registered domain to the parties being Internet domains operators (NASK – Research and Academic Computer Network), services handling online payments on other parties with whom the Service Operator cooperates.
III Cookies information.
1. The service utilises cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, particularly text files stored on the end device of the Service User, dedicated to the use of webpages of the Service. Usually they contain webpage address, time of storing them on a given device and a unique number.
3. A party placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and having access to them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are collected for the following purposes:
a) statistics creation to help understand how Service Users use webpages, allowing for upgrades of content and structure;
b) maintain Service User session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to enter the login and password every time he enters a subpage;
c) define user profile to display adjusted marketing materials from marketing chains, particularly Google.
5. Two main types of cookies are used as a part of the Service: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. The former are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until he logs out, leaves the webpage or closes the software (web browser). The latter are stored on the User’s end device for the time defined in the cookies parameters or until removed by the User.
6. Internet browsers (software) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Service Users may change these settings. Internet browser allows for removing cookies. It is also possible to automatically block incoming cookies. Detailed information in this respect are in the help tool or the Internet browser documentation.
7. Limiting cookies may influence some functions available on webpages of the Service.
8. Cookies on the User’s end device may also be used by marketing companies and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by marketing chains, particularly Google to prompt advertisements personalised to the way a given User uses the Service. To this purpose they may contain information on the path a given User took or the duration of remaining on a given webpage.
11. With respect to User preferences stored by Google the User may browse and edit the information resulting from the cookies with the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV Server logs.
1. Data on some behaviours of the users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used solely for the purpose of managing the service and ensure competent hosting services.
2. The resources browsed are identified with their URL addresses. Furthermore, the following data may be stored:
a) request incoming time,
b) response time,
c) client station name – identification by http protocol,
d) information on errors occurring during http execution,
e) URL address of the previously browsed webpage (referrer link) – if the Service was entered by means of an external link,
f) information on user’s web browser,
g) IP address information.
3. The above data are not linked with specific people browsing webpages.
4. The above data are used solely for the purpose of managing the server.
V Data providing.
1. The data are provided to third parties solely within the valid legal constraints..
2. The data allowing for identification of an actual person are provided solely upon consent of a given person.
3. The Operator may be obliged by law to provide the data gathered by the Service to authorised parties based on lawful requests within the scope resulting from such a request.
VI Managing cookies – how to consent and withdraw ones consent?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change Internet browser settings. We stipulate that turning cookies off that are necessary for validating processes, security and user’s preferences updating may have negative impact on using webpages or prevent it altogether.
2. To manage cookies settings select a browser below and follow the instructions:
a) Internet Explorer
g) Safari (iOS)